Monday 3 October 2016

Beach Accommodation in Goa Manifolds Your Honeymoon Delight

Beach Accommodation in Goa
Goa is a dream destination to visit with your beloved. So when my wedding was round the corner, I planned a surprise honeymoon for the love of my life in her favorite place – Goa. As it was our first trip together, I wanted to give her the best of everything so that she could cherish our honeymoon for life. The first thing for the same that flashed through my mind was to book a Beach Accommodation in Goa. Surfing the Internet brought me to Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort. Before booking our stay there, I went through the reviews about it. And boy! I was elated! The resort was loaded with accolades! Without wasting time, I booked a room there. On reaching there, we came to know that this is one of the most sought after Honeymoon Resorts in Goa.
 
Honeymoon Resorts in Goa
The room we were assigned was a cheerful one. I have told the staff that it was our honeymoon trip, so our room was adorned in a romantic manner! How thoughtful! My wife loved the overall aesthetics of the room and the décor as well. In-room amenities of this Beach Accommodation in Goa also impressed both of us, as it was packed with almost everything their guests might require during their stay. Being on the beach, the resort facilitated us to visit the beach every now and then. We took pleasure in serene and secluded moments as well as indulged in several fun-filled activities. To be precise, we had a memorable stay here. Among Honeymoon Resorts in Goa, I have suggested the resort to my friends and they would be looking forward to it for a wonderful stay experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment